[Discuss-gnuradio] Uninstall GNU + dependencies

From: dapodun nudopad
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Uninstall GNU + dependencies
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2018 00:54:39 +0800

Hi all,may I know how to Uninstall GNU radio with all the dependencies Installed in usr/local. I tried straight deleting the folders in local but it can't work. As well as trying to purge which didn't work. I user terminal sudo apt-get autoremove gnuradio but when I enter gnuradio-companion in terminal it's still open GNU radio. May I know what to do because I really need to make a clean Install of GNU radio for the next branch. Thanks