Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] ABI compatability mismatch

From: Marcus D. Leech
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] ABI compatability mismatch
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2018 11:36:08 -0400

On 09/26/2018 07:06 AM, Rensi Mathew wrote:
I had newly installed gnuradio and its dependencies. I was careful as I was aware of this error.

When uhd was installed , I had selected v3.12.0
and the gnuradio version was v13.4.0 (one of the latest but stable ones as of my understanding)

When I connected B200 and run my programme, it showed this error.

RuntimeError:
GR-UHD detected ABI compatibility mismatch with UHD library.
GR-UHD was build against ABI: 3.12.0,
but UHD library reports ABI: 3.14.0
Suggestion: install an ABI compatible version of UHD,
or rebuild GR-UHD component against this ABI version.

How cold I possibly correct it?

Rensi Sam
Research Scholar

Rebuild Gnu Radio against your installed UHD.

If you have a version of Gnu Radio installed from the package manager, make sure to remove it before installing the built-from-source
  Gnu Radio.