Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] PyBOMBS install issues

From: John_w_g
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] PyBOMBS install issues
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2018 18:00:28 +0000

Dave,

Thankyou.   I partially resolved this by uninstalling UHD and GRC, and using the latest PyBOMBS to compile from source both UHD and GRC.  The good news is that after installing the correct FPGA image, GRC runs.  Unfortunately it is not operating correctly.  GRC is throuwing codes Gt, the simple generate a cosine tone, send it to the Ettus X310, then loop it back to the receiver for display seems to only show LO leakage at 0 Hz.  Additionally GRC will not properly end, and I must force an exit.

Attached is the console output (text file).  It looks like I have some files from the old install that are interfering with the new GRC install.  I'm not sure where to look to erase them if so.  Any other idea's what is the issue?

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.