Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Grid/Coordinate placement ('GUI hint' QY/WX) cont

From: CEL
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Grid/Coordinate placement ('GUI hint' QY/WX) control query
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2018 19:44:59 +0000

Hi Mark,

well, in the end, as a maintainer, I do really think that GNU Radio
could do better at being easy to integrate in applications that aren't
foremost about being GNU Radio applications, but something else. As
said, it's absolutely possible to just generate a flow graph with GRC
once and integrate the graphical sinks you get there into your own
application. It's just that all this doesn't integrate in other IDEs
very well so far.

Also, thank to Hakon, we'll soon have C++ flowgraph generation from GRC
- so that might become even more viable, if your application is written
in C++ and not Python.

Cheers,
Marcus