[Discuss-gnuradio] Scheduling Spectrum Sensing Algorithm

From: Christopher Clement J
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Scheduling Spectrum Sensing Algorithm
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2018 06:50:03 +0000

Hi,

I am trying to implement a spectrum sensing algorithm in GNU radio using BladeRf SDR.

All I need is to schedule sensing algorithm for every period of say, 5 seconds. I want sensing algorithm to work for every 5 seconds interval.

How can I do this scheduling? Is there any interrupt or timer kind of blocks to do this?

Also, I want to know, how to set the transmit/ receive frequency keep changes automatically? For example, I want my SDR to be tuned to 450MHz, then 456MHz then 462MHz and so on in a step of 6 MHz, automatically. It is possible to do this with the slider. But how to do this automatically?

Thanks

J. Chris Clement