Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP N210

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP N210
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2018 11:09:05 +0200

Hello Dapodun,

This is not really a GNU Radio problem; you should probably refer to
the usrp-users mailing list[1]. However, real quick:
it's not surprising you can't find the N210 if you can't set yourself
to the same IP Address range. By default, the N210 has an IP address of
192.168.10.2, so try to configure your interface to 192.168.10.1. See
[2].

Best regards,
Marcus

[2] https://files.ettus.com/manual/page_usrp2.html#usrp2_network