[Discuss-gnuradio] [GSoC'18][MIMO]: Final blog post

From: Luca Schmid
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] [GSoC'18][MIMO]: Final blog post
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2018 10:37:22 +0200

Hi all,
in my final week of GSoC, I have got 2 links to share.

[1] is a summary of my project where I list all my accomplishments during GSoC and things that are left to be done in detail. Google is going to use this summary to refer back to my work on their project page.

[2] is my last blog post. It is a more personal summary of the project in which I share my personal experiences of GSoC.

Finally, I want to say thank you..

.. to this awesome community, which showed so much interest in my project. A special thanks to Evariste Some, who is currently performance testing my implemented MIMO algorithms with hardware and software loopbacks.

.. to my mentors Felix Wunsch and Marcus Müller who are the best mentors I can imagine.

Cheers!
Luca

P.S.
I am planning to continue my work on the MIMO transceiver after GSoC and I also want to stay in this community after that!

[1] https://mimognuradio.wordpress.com/2018/08/08/final-week-summary-of-the-project/
[2] https://mimognuradio.wordpress.com/2018/08/10/at-the-end/