Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] 2 USRP TX channel from 2 Message strobe does not

From: Ayaz Mahmud
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] 2 USRP TX channel from 2 Message strobe does not work
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2018 03:48:57 +0000

Hi,

Can anyone please help me on this?

Ayaz

From: Ayaz Mahmud
Sent: Sunday, August 5, 2018 2:00 PM
To: address@hidden

Hi,

Flow graph:

Message strobe à Random PDU Generator à PDU to Tagged Stream à IChat to Float à USRP In0

Message strobe à Random PDU Generator à PDU to Tagged Stream à IChat to Float à USRP In1

The above flow does not transmit anything when the message strobe is set for a period say 100ms.

But instead of 2 channels if only 1 channels is used with 1 USRP sink input port, things work as expected.

Can you please tell me the reason if I am doing anything wrong with the 2 channel input ?

Thanks,

Ayaz