Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Generating hexadecimal data and printing directly

From: Guilherme Theis
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Generating hexadecimal data and printing directly on the terminal
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2018 21:33:33 +0200

Hi Marcus,

Thank you for the response, the unpacked to packed did the job!

As for the second question I ask it because we're planning on running the application in a server, so we would like to be able to use already developed applications and run in the terminal something like:

$ python2.7 -u myflow.py -options | my_second_app.py | ...

This would allow us to use some already validated codes and give a more modular approach.

Regards,

Guilherme