[Discuss-gnuradio] Generating hexadecimal data and printing directly on

From: Guilherme Theis
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Generating hexadecimal data and printing directly on the terminal
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2018 13:55:00 +0200

Hello,

I have developed a FSK demodulator flow in GRC and I am able to generate a file with the received bitstream. I have used the Parameter block to be able to fully setup my flow while running it from the terminal. There are two things I seem to not be able to find looking up online:

1) How to convert my bits into a hexadecimal code (after my Bit Slicer);
2) Print the output in the terminal after running my "python -u myflow.py -options"

For the first point I could develop a embedded python block, but it would be great to have an already validated and used block for that. For the second point I have no clue at all to how to implement it.

Best Regards,

Guilherme Theis

--
Guilherme THEIS

Élève ingénieur électronicien à ENSEIRB-MATMECA/UFPR (DOUBLE - DIPLOME)
Portable : +33 07 67 05 00 13

Graduando em Engenharia Elétrica - UFPR/ENSEIRB-MATMECA
Contato: +33 07 67 05 00 13