Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] pyBOMBS log/error --> how to troubleshoot

From: Chris Kuethe
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] pyBOMBS log/error --> how to troubleshoot
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2018 13:08:20 -0700

To expand on this a little, you can add some '-v' flags, eg. `pybombs -v -v -v install gr-satellites` to see what's going wrong when a pybombs operation fails.

In general, if you have problems with a recipe, please file a bug. I was going to say that it sounds like the gr-satellites recipe is missing a dependency on libfec, but it's there... https://github.com/gnuradio/gr-etcetera/blob/master/gr-satellites.lwr#L23 . So I would be curious to know why the libfec installation failed.

On Sun, Aug 5, 2018 at 5:22 AM Hans BX2ABT <address@hidden> wrote:
To answer my own question: "pybombs install libfec" needed to be run as
root. After that gr-satellites installed fine.