Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] repeat variable in a file source

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] repeat variable in a file source
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2018 13:15:48 -0400

Hi Linda20071 - The error shows that either your Python code isn't passed a 'bool' type, or the SWIG interface isn't providing the correct API for Python. Without seeing your code it's pretty difficult to tell. So if you have a public repo please post it along with your query. There are plenty of examples in both GR and OOT modules that do the boolean interface from C++ to Python via SWIG. Hope this is useful. - MLD