Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] upsampling module in gnuradio companion?

From: CEL
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] upsampling module in gnuradio companion?
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2018 10:25:17 +0000

Yes, there are several things that do something that I'd call
"upsampling". However, often, people mean different things when they
say "upsampling", so what are you mathematically referring to?

Regarding constellation sink: Well, just use the float-to-complex block
and set the imaginary part to  null.

Best regards,
Marcus