Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP N200 Overflow (printing D) when using a new

From: Marcus D. Leech
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP N200 Overflow (printing D) when using a new Intel NUC
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2018 00:26:27 -0400

On 07/27/2018 12:15 AM, Ting Wu wrote:
Hi Marcus,

Thank you for your prompt response.

I had a look at the datasheet of the new NUC (https://www.intel.com/content/dam/support/us/en/documents/boardsandkits/NUC7i5BN_NUC7i7BN_TechProdSpec.pdf), and it seems that it uses Intel I219V Ethernet controller rather than 82579LM as you mentioned.

I also looked at the datasheet of the old NUC which worked fine, and it was using Intel I218-V Ethernet controller.

Does this mean the I219V is also bad as the 82579LM?
Certainly possible.

Have you followed the recommendations about tweaking network-stack buffer sizes, shown here:

https://files.ettus.com/manual/page_transport.html#transport_udp

Ting