[Discuss-gnuradio] Help on event triggered OOT Block

From: Luis Felipe Albarracin Sanchez
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Help on event triggered OOT Block
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2018 20:10:16 -0500

Hello All,

I  am trying to develop an OOT block that will trigger a function when there is a change on any of the input of the block, i have been reading  about input buffers and output buffers,  and i tried something like, comparing the third position of the input buffer with the second one, and once it is different call a function otherwise keeps the same values in the output buffer (out1[i] =out[i)]. And when i test it in QA it works, but not in a flowgraph.

I am kind of lost, i would appreciate if you can guide me in the rigth direction on some examples of blocks doing this or  if it  is possible you can explain to me how can i do for  making a block that when one of the inputs changes, then it triggers a function otherwise, keeps the same output  as it had it before.

Once again thank you.

Kind regards.