Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Enable/Disable TX ports in B210 in 2x2 setup

From: Marcus D. Leech
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Enable/Disable TX ports in B210 in 2x2 setup
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2018 15:20:52 -0400

On 07/13/2018 01:08 PM, Ayaz Mahmud wrote:

Hi Marcus,

Here the .grc file. You might have to change the File Source (tx) & destination folder(rx)

Ayaz

I get that you want to alternate "active" antennae, and there are probably burst-tagging schemes that will do this, but I'm not an expert on those.

I'll also observe that you're asking for a 64K sample-rate.  I'm not sure that the B210 will go down that low in sample rate, so you may have to
  interpolate up to the minimum sample rate.

If it were *my* problem, I'd probably have a couple of vector sources of alternating 1s and 0s, interpolate them up to the desired sample rate
   X the switching interval, and multiply the stream going into the USRP by that stream of 1s and 0s.