Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Remote Control of a Flowgraph

From: Dave NotTelling
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Remote Control of a Flowgraph
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2018 10:18:49 -0400

If it's just variables that you need to change then you can use the XMLRPC block.  I've used it in several graphs where I needed up update variables on the fly.  I'm not sure if the XMLRPC block exposes all variables and functions in the top block.  I think it's just functions.  The server block works really easily with Python which is a big win.  Maybe control port works for the same task?  Haven't really played with it though.