Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] installation instructions not working

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] installation instructions not working
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2018 16:36:24 -0400

Hi Ale - Unfortunately the files & images don't really provide useful info on
the issue you're encountering. Much better would be to attach the output of the
"cmake" command, e.g., "cmake .. > cmake_out.txt 2>&1", including whatever
cmake arguments you issue. Please note the actual cmake command issued in
whatever info you provide, as that can be relevant. Hope this is useful.- MLD