[Discuss-gnuradio] Performance Monitor rpcmanager runtime error

From: Jim Larsen
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Performance Monitor rpcmanager runtime error
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2018 11:07:01 -0700

I installed GNU Radio 3.7.11 on Ubuntu 18.04 from the Ubuntu repository. I added a CtrlPort Performance Monitor block to a simple Signal Source > Throttle > Null Sink flow graph to visualize block performance. When I run the flow graph, I get the following runtime error:

python: /build/gnuradio-BBYmSv/gnuradio-3.7.11/gnuradio-runtime/lib/controlport/rpcmanager.cc:40: static rpcserver_booter_base* rpcmanager::get(): Assertion `booter_registered || aggregator_registered' failed.

How can I fix this error?

Thanks,

Jim