[Discuss-gnuradio] SDRA 2018 videos online

From: Markus Heller
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] SDRA 2018 videos online
Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2018 10:46:43 +0200

Dear list,

the recordings of this year's SDRA in Friedrichshafen are now available
in our Youtube channel.

Alltogether we have 71 recordings from talks, mainly on SDR topics.

We're proud to welcome our subscriber #1000, which shows that we're
meeting a demand. Please also feel invited to subscribe.

My special thanks go to Sebastian DL5WN and his videoteam who made the
production of this year's videos possible. The quality of this year's
recordings exceeded all our expectations and is absolutely
professional.

I hope you enjoy the videos:

http://youtube.sdra.io

BR /vy73