Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Constellations, EVM and SNR Questions

From: Luis Felipe Albarracin Sanchez
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Constellations, EVM and SNR Questions
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2018 09:39:44 +0200

Thank you all,

I will try that.

Kind regards.

On Thu, Jun 7, 2018 at 10:16 PM, Martin K <address@hidden> wrote:
The following call is how I read data into MATLAB from the GNURadio file sink. I think this would almost work in Octave as well but I haven't tried. If not it, it at least illustrates the proper format.

FileID = fopen('Filename','r');
import_channels = 2;
SamplesPerFrame = 1024;
import_format = 'float32';
x = fread(FileID,[import_channels SamplesPerFrame],import_format)';
complex_baseband = complex(x(:,1),x(:,2));

I have this embedded in a MATLAB system class. I extricated the fopen/fread() calls for clarity.
HTH
--
Martin K.