Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Selecting the precise sampling point from many sa

From: Carlo Manfredini
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Selecting the precise sampling point from many samples
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2018 12:32:53 +1000

Hi,
I have had some success with a QAM implementation using the RR. Thanks for the suggestion. (see working QAM.png)

However, now I wish to create constellations without filtering, so Im using the chunk to symbol  mapping block which seems straight forward.
But I now get no output from my Audio Sink....which works fine with other GRC code.

Can you see anything which could cause an issue ? (see no outputQAM.png)

i tried feeding the chunk block from a random source (0-4) to emulate the Pack K bits source...but it still did not outout.

Thanks again.