[Discuss-gnuradio] Resampling rate method assistance

From: Carlo Manfredini
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Resampling rate method assistance
Date: Tue, 29 May 2018 09:44:02 +1000

Hi,
I wish to transfer continuous data between two devices operating at these two rates:
100kSps and 48kSps
I would appreciate some suggestions as to the "best " method or resampler to use.
I imaging the RR is not useful here.
Im thinking some fractional resampler is best.
Since these rates are quite low I imagine processing load is not an issue.

Also, how does one select the filter taps required ? Are there some tutorials or "rules of thumb" I can follow ?

Thanks for hints.