Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Underflow and Overflow

From: Yeo Jin Kuang Alvin (IA)
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Underflow and Overflow
Date: Wed, 23 May 2018 01:38:21 +0000

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for the tips! Ya, I know I was wrong somewhere in my flowgraph, I’ve done the tutorials in GNU Radio. May I know roughly which area my flowgraph is wrong?

I want to do a transceiver, so instead of receiving a signal elsewhere out of the board. I self-generate out a chirp signal internally in USRP B210 and do a loopback to the receive port and then re-transmit out using another transmit port.

Thank you in advanced!