Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gnuradio on High Sierra

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gnuradio on High Sierra
Date: Sun, 20 May 2018 15:12:29 -0400

Is there error in your GR OOT module, or when you're building GR itself?

If the former, then you'll want to include the following in the top-level CMakeLists.txt somewhere near the top:
{{{
SET(CMAKE_CXX_STANDARD 11)
}}}

If the latter, then contact me off-list & I'll help you get gr-dev installed.

Hope this helps! - MLD