[Discuss-gnuradio] USRP DDC and GNURadio Bandwidth Problem

From: Ali
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP DDC and GNURadio Bandwidth Problem
Date: Mon, 14 May 2018 10:18:00 +0300

Hi to all,

I am using GNURadio to control an X310. I want to get IQ samples for only 25 kHz bandwidth.

When I wrote 25 kHz to the bandwidth line in UHD-Source block in GNURadio, I still see the signals at 50 kHz or 75 kHz away from the center. My sampling rate is 195312 Hz. When checked in MATLAB, the signals are there. It looks like I cannot control the bandwidth with GNURadio.

I suspected that there is not any DDC filter for this bandwidth. If it is so, what is the minimum bandwidth for USRPs? Are the bandwidths that I can use discrete? I am confused.

Thanks in advance,
Ali