[Discuss-gnuradio] Rx to tx GNU Radio

From: Yeo Jin Kuang Alvin (IA)
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Rx to tx GNU Radio
Date: Fri, 11 May 2018 08:02:25 +0000

Hi all,

I’ve seen some examples and managed to do a tx and rx loopback to file using both C++ and GNU Radio. However, now I would like to receive and transmit the same signal out. I tried connecting USRP Source block to USRP Sink, and I see lots of “LLLLLL” which is late packets. Anyone has any idea on how to do a receive and transmit the same signal out in real time using GNU Radio Companion?

Thank you in advanced!