Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP Output to Spectrum Analyzer

From: CEL
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP Output to Spectrum Analyzer
Date: Wed, 9 May 2018 16:36:18 +0000

Hello Yeo Jin Kuang Alvin,

that's probably because your Spectrum Analyzer has a sweep rate, and
you get something like a reduced probability of seeing the sweep at
all.
I think it's very likely you should read a tutorial on what a spectrum
analyzer is, and what the various settings on it mean, until you can
expect to observe a sweep with it (hint: it's near impossible to see a
sweep as a sweep with a SA, unless that sweep is very slow).

Best regards,
Marcus