[Discuss-gnuradio] Fw:destructive interference problem

From: 김무연
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Fw:destructive interference problem
Date: Fri, 04 May 2018 01:29:17 +0900

------ Original Message ------

Date: Wednesday, May 2, 2018 08:26:06 PM
From: "김무연" <address@hidden>
To: <address@hidden>
Subject: destructive interference problem

I use 2 usrp N210 as transmitters and 1 usrp N210 as a receiver
My goal is constructing beamforming system
To do that I want to check destructive interference of the transmitted signals
So I constructed the blocks likewise the picture
Even though I changed the phase of one transmitted signal
But at the receiver nothing has changed
I couldn't check any interferences in the received signal
So are there any different ways to change the phase of signal?
I also used 'delay' block, but nothing has changed