[Discuss-gnuradio] problem with gnuradio connecting to ni-usrp 2922 on w

From: Trueblues 17
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] problem with gnuradio connecting to ni-usrp 2922 on windows
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2018 16:42:49 +0000

Hi, I'm having a problem connecting an ni-usrp 2922 device to my laptop on Windows 8 64-bit version. I'm running the  v3.7.12/v1.4 version of gnuradio. I tried to ping the ip-address of the usrp and it's responding. but when using a UHD: USRP sink/source and run the code i get this error message

RuntimeError: LookupError: KeyError: No devices found for ----->
192.168.10.2

i made sure i turned off the firewall, using a unique static ip-address for my pc and i burned the suitable fw and fpga's images yet GRC can't see my device. Device appears in the Ni-USRP configuration utility's image updater tab to be running ni292x_fpg. bin and ni292x_f. bin from this path "C:\Program Files (x86)\National Instruments\NI-USRP\images" as default

I made sure i have a unique static-ip for the pc and turned off the firewall as well.

i installed the latest UHD and images from these links respectively

http://files.ettus.com/binaries/uhd/

http://files.ettus.com/binaries/images/

but i don't see the n292x family so i can't decide what are the relevantimages to write