Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Deprecated warning in OFDM benchmark_tx.py and be

From: Kurniawan Irianto
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Deprecated warning in OFDM benchmark_tx.py and benchmark_rx.py examples
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2018 11:34:25 +0200

Hi Marcus,

Thank you for your comments. I have tried the other OFDM blocks and it's working. It has better results as well.

Best regards,
Kurniawan

On 24 April 2018 at 18:57, Müller, Marcus (CEL) <address@hidden> wrote:
> My questions are should I worry about this warning and try to use
another blocks?

Yes, and yes!

Use the header_payload_* blocks and the accompanying OFDM
infrastructure as shown in the ofdm_tx / _rx / _loopback.grc examples.

Best regards,
Marcus