[Discuss-gnuradio] Transmit Power of USRP B210

From: Prabhat Kumar Rai
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Transmit Power of USRP B210
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2018 13:05:06 +0530

Hello,

I am using tx_ofdm.grc file to transmit a signal via USRP B210. I am
fixing my system as center_freq 1.8GHz, BW 20MHz, Sample rate 1.92M,
Gain 20 dB, when I am checking the gain in the spectrum analyser it
comes out to be -77dBm, I know that channel is giving me around 30 dBm
attenuation still I am unable to compute the actual transmit power of
usrp.
I know that only way to know transmit power is using the combination
of frequencies, sampling rates, master clock rates, analog bandwidths
and gain but don't know how and where to use them, all of them are
already in a usrp_sink block.

Is there any other way to compute actual transmit power of Usrp or any
other formulae???

I have to use that power for RSSI calculation.

Regards,
Prabhat