Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Flowgraph heartbeat pulse

From: CEL
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Flowgraph heartbeat pulse
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2018 12:27:13 +0000

That sounds very feasible!

But, again, if all that happens is actually a hardware source
overflowing, and dropping a single let's say 200 sample packets, this
might be hard to detect externally if "Keep 1 in N" has an N > 200 or
so to reliably detect a single missed packet, and that might mean you
need to transport many samples!

Best regards,
Marcus