Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] FFT algorithm used in FFT block

From: CEL
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] FFT algorithm used in FFT block
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2018 11:01:01 +0000

You can just go onto your console, and run

fftwf-wisdom --measure 1024

assuming 1024 is your FFT length, and it will do the same thing as it
does when you construct a 1024-FFT in GNU Radio, i.e. go ahead  and try
out its different algorithms, and find the best one for that FFT
length, and then print that "wisdom". (It's really called wisdom.)

I'm not quite sure that will bring you much forward, but it will
definitely tell you how FFTW itself calls the algorithm it uses
(alongside with its parameters in hex encoding).

Maybe you could tell us *why* you're asking this?

Best regards,
Marcus