Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Continous PSK/ FSK transmitter with discrete data

From: Dan CaJacob
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Continous PSK/ FSK transmitter with discrete data
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2018 13:11:36 +0000

Sure, but it is an example of doing it in software with minimal latency. You could do the same with HDLC Flags for idle symbols. That's quite common.

On Tue, Mar 13, 2018, 3:07 AM Mehmet Ozcelebi <address@hidden> wrote:
I am aware of your example, you use ccsds idle frame insert as a mechanism to achieve continous modulation. However, that is a pretty specific implementation.

I've got a pretty complicated example at https://github.com/dcajacob/gr-ccsds However, it could be simplified by removing the convolutional encoding.