[Discuss-gnuradio] [GSoC18] Application period started!

From: Wunsch, Felix (CEL)
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] [GSoC18] Application period started!
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2018 22:05:31 +0000

Hi all,

the application period has started today and we are eagerly awaiting your draft proposals!

Please make sure to submit as early as possible and (optimally) also well before the deadline (March 27) - we really want to help you to craft a good proposal and to set you up for success right from the start. But that needs time, so better get right on it and start writing! An example from a successful project as well as instructions and tips for writing a good proposal can be found in our wiki [0].

If you have further questions about writing your proposal, please use this mailing list, we're happy to help!

Cheers,

Felix

[0] https://wiki.gnuradio.org/index.php/GSoC