Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [USRP-users] [UHD] 3.11.0.0 Release Announcement

From: Martin Braun
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [USRP-users] [UHD] 3.11.0.0 Release Announcement
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2018 12:49:05 -0800

On 03/08/2018 09:56 AM, Dario Fertonani wrote:
> Hi Martin,
>
> Our code doesn't compile on Ubuntu 16.04 with UHD 3.11 from PPA (UHD
> 3.10.x works well). This is on "amd64" ark, with g++ that dies out with
> a missing header (copied below)
>
>     fatal error: uhd/utils/msg.hpp: No such file or directory
>

> I can probably fix the headers with some trial and error, but there's a
> deeper question: Did anything significant change in the "msg" API?

Dario,

everything related to the logging API (msg.hpp falls into this category)
was completely re-done between 3.10 and 3.11. I'll refer to the manual
page: http://files.ettus.com/manual/page_logging.html

...and this email:
http://lists.ettus.com/pipermail/usrp-users_lists.ettus.com/2017-April/024653.html

-- M