Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Ugly GUI-All I see is Grey Background, Buttons, S

From: Mehmet Ozcelebi
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Ugly GUI-All I see is Grey Background, Buttons, Sliders, Textboxes
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2018 11:29:27 +0300

Thank you for solving my problem,
 I was referring to GRC. In the Tools menu-> Set default QT Gui theme and there you can select one of the 4 themes located in  share/gnuradio/themes. Not very aesthetic but will do the job for now.

Dear Mehmet,

I'm sorry, I'm not sure what GUI you're referring to? GRC? Or a
specific QtGUI application?

Can you describe in more detail what you're doing?

If this is really an issue with QtGui: You can extensively theme those.
 If using GRC, there's the "Options" block and you can select a "QSS
Theme" from there. GNU Radio comes with a couple of example files, look
into /usr[/local]/share/gnuradio/themese (or wherever GNU Radio was
installed to).

Best regards,
Marcus