Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] WBFM decoding flowgraph: Audio terminates when tu

From: matthew venn
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] WBFM decoding flowgraph: Audio terminates when tuning
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2018 17:55:13 +0100

I doubt you've missed something basic! I don't know what I'm doing!
I followed Brian's suggestions - but then also changed to 24khz audio out to see if that would help.
So a decimate by 2 and then 20, so 960khz / 40 = 24khz.

I should also mention that I have poor reliability with limesdr. It lasts for 5 minutes at most before needing a restart, and needs constant
firmware reflashing. So this could also be an issue.

Matt