Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Just posted 2 job offerings

From: mehtap özkan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Just posted 2 job offerings
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2018 18:44:46 +0300

You are right if it were an implementation from scratch. In reality, it is just a re-implementation of your gr-ccsds fork.
The real reason is that we tested your code with an USRP N310. It worked fine except some frame drops.
Then we tried it with LIMESDR. The result was terrible with lots of frame drops (and the constellation looks funny ).
We blamed ourselves and decided that someone else should take a look. (Its either us or some settings in Osmocom-source/sink blocks)
Do you understand our situation now?

LOL, $30 - $250 budget for a CCSDS modem.