Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to compile the example alone?

From: Håkon Vågsether
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to compile the example alone?
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2018 12:24:22 +0100

Hello ruiy!

The display_qt example is compiled when you compile GNU Radio with gr-qtgui. So the executable should have the following path:

gnuradio/build/gr-qtgui/examples/c++/display_qt

If you want to rewrite CMakeLists.txt to compile it alone, I believe I can help with that. :) I'm not an expert in CMake, but I can point you to a CMakeLists.txt that I've used for the same purpose.

I have uploaded it at: https://gist.github.com/haakov/7561494f3eaf77d4259d5abea33c0c4e

Hope this helps!

Best regards
Håkon Vågsether