Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Playing with gr-bokehgui

From: Kartik Patel
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Playing with gr-bokehgui
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2018 23:15:51 -0600

Hello Marcus,

Just for starters, make sure you have v3.7.12 of GNU Radio. In particular, your GR should contain the commit `3c989f9`. Also, make sure you select Bokeh GUI instead of QT GUI in Generate Options field in Options block. For Bokeh GUI we have a different `main()` function template that has necessary procedure to start the server and the stream.

Also, thank you very much for the suggestions about the vector plotter. In addition to the vector plotter, the Histogram plotter and BER curve are also in pipeline. I am too busy with several deadlines and projects. But I will try to incorporate the things as soon as possible (maybe in summer). Sorry for the loong promise!

Let me know if you still have trouble working with the module.

Thanks.

Regards,
Kartik Patel