[Discuss-gnuradio] Fwd: Using Dual Rx Channel B210 from GRC

From: sumit kumar
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Fwd: Using Dual Rx Channel B210 from GRC
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2018 15:15:49 +0100

I am using a UHD source in GRC. I configured it to stream from both the RX ports.
The first port is tuned to 2.437 GHz and the another to 2.435 by providing a lo_offset of 2MHz.

Samples from first port go under some processing and then have to be added to samples coming from the second port. When I run my set up, the green LEDs of the ports blink for once and stop receiving any more.

I am attaching the grc file for reference.

When I run it without the "ADD" block, it streams fine with both the channels streaming. What I am missing here ?

Regards

--
Sumit Kumar