Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to use IQ Bal Optimize/Fix?

From: kokosz
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to use IQ Bal Optimize/Fix?
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2018 12:17:44 +0100

Jeff, thank you for your tips. Actually I was testing it with another flowgraph and was in a rush to create this simple example, that's why I have fed original signal to these blocks. That's obvious mistake, thank you for pointing it out.

I have added sliders in order to change IQ imbalance generator settings in real-time as you suggested, and I can see that "IQ Balance Optimize" block is adjusting its settings. Unfortunately, the output signal is terribly deformed. I guess this is the case mentioned by Sylvain and Marcus, and this block cannot work with such signal. It is a pity. Nevertheless, I appreciate help of all of you.

Have a nice day!

Dnia 31 stycznia 2018 21:25 Marcus D. Leech <address@hidden> napisaƂ(a):