Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gnu radio installation on Mac via MacPorts

From: Vipin Sharma
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gnu radio installation on Mac via MacPorts
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2018 17:54:40 -0800

Great; thank you. I will just wait for your fix.

Vipin

On Mon, Jan 29, 2018 at 2:38 PM, Michael Dickens <address@hidden> wrote:
I can now replicate the issue locally, so I don't need your rev-upgrade log. The issue is that a dependency, gpsd, was recently updated in MacPorts & the update somehow changed the self-id of the primary library -- was "${prefix}/lib/libgpsd.dylib" and now is just "libgpsd.dylib", which won't work. The issue has nothing to do with UHD coding per se; it's about a dependency that's messing things up for UHD linking. I'm looking into a fix. - MLD