Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] OOT Module Not Working Properly

From: Jeff Long
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] OOT Module Not Working Properly
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2018 06:18:41 -0500

Noise amplitude is 1.0, so you are generating a lot of noise.

The following two lines in your block are not right. 'c' is computed but not used. 'i' is the original value, not the log. Not sure about the scaling factor (1024).

#converts 1024 values stored in in1 to dB and stores them in c
c = math.log10(i/1024)

#checks if any of the values stored in c are greater than a threshold value
if i > 70: