[Discuss-gnuradio] make test fails at qa_zeromq_pub [was "Re: [USRP-user

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] make test fails at qa_zeromq_pub [was "Re: [USRP-users] making the UHD"]
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2018 15:25:12 -0500

Hi Alejandra - Moving to the GR list since this is not really a USRP topic. Try
"ctest -V -R qa_zeromq_pub" and see what it shows. There are a few GR tests
that work intermittently & this might be one of them. Also might be something
more involved, given the strange error printout compared to the usual. Hope
this helps! - MLD