I am confused to understand a behavior of GNURADIO USRP Source block. The problem is,
1. I connected USRP N200 with my PC.
2. I set both the cahnnels of USRP
3. I set the sampling rate of both as 5MHz
4. I connected one channel directly to the Frequency Sink Block
5. I connected the 2nd channel with TCP sink to transfer data of channel 2 to the other PC.
6. When I started the flow graph and checked for data rate on system monitor,
I was receiving data at 40MBps and sending data was at 80 MBps.
Can anyone explain this behaviour?
Is it the issue with Gnuradio USRP source block?
I read a long before that UHD block gets samples from USRP and combine two samples into single for comples output. If it is, then It should not affect the data rate?