Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] B210 clone (chinese)

From: Kyeong Su Shin
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] B210 clone (chinese)
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2017 02:29:50 -0800

Dear mehtap özkan:

I do not own that board, but such clones do generally work with GNU Radio (and they are actually showing GNU Radio screenshots on their description page).

Their hardware quality and performance is not guaranteed, however. When you design & produce high frequency RF circuits, there are many things that can go wrong.. and they are unlikely to fix your boards if any problems are experienced.

I suggest considering the official B200 or Lime Microsystem alternatives instead if you want to save bucks.. If you are buying that board (well, it is your choice), you are doing it at your own risk.

Regards,
Kyeong Su Shin