Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] wxgui and gnuradio-companion not making wxgui blo

From: Glen I Langston
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] wxgui and gnuradio-companion not making wxgui blocks.....
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2017 14:30:42 -0500

Hello Fellow Gnu-Radio early adopters,

My application, seriously modified for Radio Astronomy, uses
WXgui and the “notebook” feature.   What is the best way, within “QT”
to implement the notebook-like look of the QT version of the program?

Ie we enter a lot of information concerning the observations recorded using
gnuradio
for radio telescope observations, but we don’t need to always display this
info.   Mostly the astronomers will just be using the spectral plot feature

Thanks Glen

(PS it is somewhat frustrating that the Wx tools have very different names
and arguments, compared to the Qt tools).